Say Yello to Yello! Yello is reinventing recruiting by replacing outdated practices with innovative solutions. Organizations from Fortune 500 companies to high-growth start-ups use our technologies to modernize talent acquisition processes. Our culture emphasizes collaboration and supports rapid professional growth. At Yello, employees have the opportunity to solve challenging problems and provide an immediate impact.
Yello’s talent aquisition software helps companies reinvent how they recruit, to hire the right candidates at the right time. Our client-partners include more than 70 Fortune 500 companies and dozens more high-growth organizations.
We’re proud to be a 2016 Built in Chicago Moxie Award winner for Best B2B Company and an Illinois Technology Association CityLIGHTS Award winner for Outstanding Technology Development. We continue to grow quickly, and we’re looking to hire people who believe nothing is impossible, love to learn and be curious, can be accountable for success, always enjoy the journey and will own their personality. If this is you, come grow your career with Yello.
- Build out a suite of unit tests to ensure application stability as new functionality is added to the applications over time
- Participate in sprint planning meetings to provide estimates for upcoming development timelines
- Work with production support team members on issues that require advanced troubleshooting
- Collaborate with test engineers to integrate a modern, automated test suite to cover feature testing and UI testing
- 2+ years of C# experience developing Windows mobile applications
- Understanding of development targeting Windows 10 on a Microsoft Surface
- Familiarity with using Visual Studio to develop mobile applications
- Experience working with SQL databases and formulating basic queries
- Knowledge of typical software development processes
- Experience working with JSON and REST API technologies
- Experience deploying Mobile Apps to a Microsoft Surface
- Knowledge of developing on the Universal Windows Platform (UWP)
- Familiarity with common issues that arise in Windows mobile applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum, sprints, planning meetings)
- Comfortable with covering newly written features in unit tests
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States, full-time, for any employer.