The Digital Professional Institute is offering scholarships of up to $3,500 for our 10-week, intensive Mobile App Development course starting October 16th. That's up to 35% off the $9,900 tuition cost.
Here's what else you need to know:
- Class takes place on campus at Tribeca Flashpoint Academy, which occupies several floors of the Burnham Center at Clark and Washington in downtown Chicago and features state of the art equipment/software with a green screen room, broadcast studio, professional recording studio, film screening room, and tons of multimedia studios as well as plenty of lounge spaces for students to work in.
- Our lead mobile instructor, David Rogers, has been creating end-user software for 27 years. He's done it all from developing for Adobe PageMaker and Mosaic (the web browser credited with popularizing the World Wide Web) to coding iOS Apps (and much else in between). A passionate developer, David is known for his technical insight and has led and mentored many development teams over his diverse career with companies such as AbelsonTaylor Inc, SPSS Inc./IBM Corporation, Spyglass Software Incorporated, and Aldus Corporation.
- We offer course financing for qualified students through the Sallie Mae Student Loan Smart Option
- We have an experienced Career Services team that places hundreds of students a year into digital/technical jobs and will work with you to secure an internship/full-time offer upon completion
- We're education people - that means we pair our industry experts with instructional designers and content developers to make sure that you get a great learning experience instead of just one person's opinion on coding.
Call Lisa Dill at 312.506.0715 or email her at [email protected] so she can answer all of your questions and put you in touch with our instructors
Want a few more reasons to join us?
- We're not all about "boot camp" hype and slick marketing - we build classes that our students love in a space where digital skills training is at our core
- You'll be surrounded by creative people doing a lot of cool things - we're not a single product company
- Grab a digital marketing student (hustler) and a graphic design student (hipster) and you (hacker) can build something great and make it huge
We can't wait to have you as part of our growing community of digital enthusiasts and dreamers-turned-doers. See you soon!
Come to our Intro to Mobile Development workshop on September 3rd to get started.