Hey Chicago Entrepreneurs (and members of TheFunded.com!),
Chicago's very own Matt McCall has been selected as a finalist for the annual TheFunded Entrepreneur Investor Awards among a host of nationally recognized VCs. For any CEO who is a member of TheFunded.com please VOTE today! I believe many entrepreneurs can attest to Matt's integrity, sincerity and abilities as a VC.
Let's help get Chicago VCs on the map! See below-the email sent from TheFunded.com-you must be a member to vote.
Next week, at our Founder Showcase event in Silicon Valley, The Funded will be hosting the annual TheFunded Entrepreneur Investor Awards. These awards are mostly based on the ratings and reviews we received from members TheFunded.com.
The finalists are listed below. Please take a minute to recognize these investors, and, if you have interacted with any of them, leave them a rating or review by clicking on the links below. Any last minute feedback will contribute the awards selections.
- Ben Horowitz (Co-Founder and General Partner of Andreessen Horowitz)
- Brad Feld (Managing Director at the Foundry Group)
- Bryan Schreier (Partner at Sequoia Capital)
- Chris Dixon (Founding Partner at the Founder Collective)
- Dave McClure (Founding Partner at 500 Startups)
- David Skok (General Partner at Matrix Partners)
- David Sze (Partner at Greylock Partners)
- George Zachary (Partner at Charles River Ventures)
- James D. Robinson IV (General Partner at RRE Ventures)
- Jeremy Liew (Managing Director at Lightspeed Venture Partners)
- John Backus (Managing Partner at New Atlantic Ventures)
- John Doerr (Partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers)
- Jon Callaghan (Founder and Managing Partner at True Ventures)
- Joshua Kopelman (Managing Partner at First Round Capital)
- Marc Andreessen (Co-Founder and General Partner of Andreessen Horowitz)
- Maria Cirino (Co-Founder and Managing Director at 406 Ventures)
- Mark Suster (General Partner at GRP Partners)
- Mathew McCall (Partner at DFJ Portage Ventures)
- Mike Maples Jr. (Managing Partner at FLOODGATE)
- Roelof Botha (Partner at Sequoia Capital)
- Ron Conway (General Partner at SV Angel)
- Shlomo Dovrat (General Partner at Carmel Ventures)
- Steven Arnold (Co-Founder and Venture Partner at Polaris Ventures)
- Yuri Milner (Founder and CEO of Mail.ru Group)
The awards up for grabs are;
- Most Disruptive Investor: Reserved for an investor who consistently demonstrated an investment strategy in 2011 of supporting innovative companies with big aspirations to disrupt established markets.
- Top Rated Investor in the Americas: Reserved for an investor who demonstrated an impressive track record in 2011, and received the highest acclaim from TheFunded.com’s members in 2011 across North, Central, and South America.
- Top Rated Investor in Asia: Reserved for an investor who demonstrated an impressive track record in 2011, and received the highest acclaim from TheFunded.com’s members in 2011 across Asia.
- Top Rated Investor in Europe, Middle East and Africa: Reserved for an investor who demonstrated an impressive track record in 2011, and received the highest acclaim from TheFunded.com’s members in 2011 across Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
- Best New Fund Manager: Reserved for a new investor in 2011 that received the highest acclaim from the TheFunded.com’s members, and who has immediately demonstrated savvy and a willingness to help promising entrepreneurs succeed.