Hello, we're TripActions
We know that at the heart of every successful travel program is a platform and experience travelers love. Our mission is to deliver the best experience in business travel. Happy travelers = happy customers = happy companies
An Insider's view of TripActions
What’s the vibe like in the office?
Everyone comes into the office with a ton of energy every morning ready to make an impact. Because we are still small, there are constantly opportunities to collaborate and learn from one another. We also make sure to balance time outside of the office to have some fun while strengthening the relationships within our teams.
Sales Development Manager
What does your typical day look like?
As an AE there is no such thing as a typical day. I try to block 2.5 hours a day for prospecting and then prep for upcoming demo’s/calls. I to do a ton of research on the company to go in as prepared as possible. My goal is to understand what they do, why they love their company and how TripActions might help them with making travel stress-free.
Commercial Account Executive
How does the company support your career growth?
TripActions provides me with a clear understanding and support to get to the next step in my career. After expressing interest in being a cultural pillar in our new Chicago office, I worked with my manager and director to develop a plan. Being able to directly communicate with management has given me the opportunity to grow at an amazing company.
Sales Development Representative
How do you make yourself accessible to the rest of the team?
We don’t have an ‘open door’ policy because if you’re an accessible leader, there is no reason for a door in the first place.
Director of Sales
What projects are you most excited about?
Frankly, one of the best things about working at TripActions is the sheer depth and breadth of exposure that people get to teams and projects. Everyone is humble and accessible and there are few if any walled gardens. Right now I'm looking forward to our team hackathon as well as the launch of better direct connectivity with air carriers.
Director of Product Marketing
Where we are
A stylish neighborhood near the Mag Mile, River North is home to 400 tech startups and some of the most popular dinner and drink places in Chicago!
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Team owned deliverables
Highly diverse management team
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Family Medical Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Paid Sick Days
Lunch and learns
Promote from within
- My favorite thing about TripActions is the supportive nature of every employee. Everyone feels secure in their ability to try new things because if they fail they are encouraged to learn from it and try again!JoeSales Development Representative
- I love showing up to work knowing that my feedback matters. Our team is constantly seeking new ways to improve our processes and isn't afraid to test something new.KierstenSales Development Representative
- Coming to TripActions from an Enterprise company has been the best decision I’ve made. I come into the office excited about what I do, and motivated by how quickly I can make a name for myself here. I am no longer just a number on a sales team.ElizabethSales Development Representative
- Everyone at TripActions is always friendly and eager to help. Even as an intern, I feel comfortable reaching out to higher-level employees, knowing they’ll respond with thoughtful advice - That’s the best part about working here.MatthewSales & Marketing Intern
- What I love most about TripActions, apart from our outstanding technology, is the team that we have. I feel inspired by my manager and colleagues to do my best work and help bring new ideas to the table as we grow.DanielSales Development Representative
Jobs at TripActions6 open jobs
Technology we use
- salesloftLead Gen