Administrator - SAE Content Development
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
- Assist with Trustwave’s security education training solution.
- Assist in the development processes and manage customer support for Trustwave’s education products.
- Scope, manage and develop customized training projects for customers.
- Utilize instructional design processes, such as the ADDIE model, to create effective, repeatable and measurable learning programs.
- Analyze the audience, content, technologies, operational constraints, and trade-offs associated with instructional strategies to determine the best approach for each project.
- Aid in the implementation of the latest and/or most innovative ideas in instructional design.
- Aid in developing curriculum strategy on Trustwave products.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience with the e-learning tool Articulate 360 Storyline 360 is preferred.
- Professional experience in a learning and development (L&D) role with increasing responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree in instructional design, L&D or a related field.
- Experience working with cloud-based learning management systems (LMS). Knowledge of eLearning standards SCORM and AICC and the emerging TIN CAN API.
- Ability to gather and assimilate technical information and translate it into content with measurable learning objectives that meet customers’ needs.
- Knowledge of instructional design, curriculum development, evaluation and adult learning theory.
- Knowledge of certification exam design and developing defensible testing.
- Experience using development tools and eLearning methodology, including mobile application delivery.
- Experience using analytical skills (e.g., ROI) in a training organization.
- Experience using and presenting data to make decisions.
- Excellent editing skills and a very good knowledge of grammar and spelling.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.