Business Operations Analyst
Who We Are:
Vivid Seats is the fastest-growing online marketplace for sports, theatre, and concert tickets. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best ticket buying experience in the industry. We offer the perks, culture, and opportunity of an entrepreneurial start-up, supported by the scale, stability, and resources of over a decade of profitable growth.
At Vivid Seats, you won't ever be a sub or sitting on the bench — we'll give you the opportunity to carry the ball or grab the mic starting day one.
If you enjoy continually looking for ways to make an impact on your team, organization, and industry, we’d like to hear from you
Vivid Seats Business Operations Analysts work with our Operations Management team to monitor agent and team performance, identify opportunities for improvement, and quantify the impact of changes to protocols or systems. The ideal candidate has a passion for developing actionable insights through analysis of data. The Business Operations Analyst will provide in-depth, quantitative analysis on current performance, and will identify trends, risks, and areas for improvement.
- Utilize automation to efficiently create and update detailed daily, weekly, and monthly reports supporting critical ongoing business operations
- Maintain strong working relationships with multiple operations functions, including customer service, sales, order processing, and quality assurance
- Evaluate and assess processes and protocols to drive continuous improvement
- Identify relevant data, develop reporting, and utilize data to measure impact of changes to processes
- Collaborate with colleagues from any level of the organization based on the project, including senior management, department heads, and other analyst colleagues
- Present findings in clear, concise and well-documented reports
- Perform ad hoc data analysis and process evaluation
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of operations/contact center experience in an analytical role
- Ideal candidate must have a demonstrated competence in quantitative analysis and experience applying analytical methods and approaches in a business context
- Strong foundation in mathematical principles and common analytic tools
- Experience with SQL and Incontact is required
- Experience using visualization techniques or data analytics tools for presenting data and analysis (Spotfire, Tableau, or similar tool)
- Experience working with Python (or other scripting language) is preferred
- Expert-level Excel capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong familiarity with PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, mathematics, finance, computer science or related field
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills
What We Offer:
Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, substantial individual and team-based bonus opportunities, and a variety of workplace perks. Specifically, staff has access to discounted event tickets, frequent in-office catered meals, monthly happy hours, team outings, subsidized healthy meal and snack programs, and summer sports leagues. Standard benefits are also offered including medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401(k) plan with employer match, flexible hours and paid time off, and transit plan discounts.
Vivid Seats is an equal opportunity employer. Vivid Seats prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.