COE Lead North America
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Position Description: The Fieldglass COE Lead for SAP Fieldglass is responsible for managing all demand generation activities, to ensure that SAP Fieldglass meets it pipeline and revenue targets. This includes driving relationships with the SAP Eco-System, SAP Sales, LOB (SuccessFactors & Ariba), SAP marketing, SAP COE, partners and other key areas within SAP. This role will be transformational in helping Fieldglass sales leadership shift from current quarter focus to future focus of the business.
- Cross-functional Team Alignment with SAP Eco-System - evangelize, engage, and enable demand generation activities, with extended teams to pursue “win-win” business plans and models that support and promote Fieldglass agenda. Attend SAP MU Demand Management Councils, representing Fieldglass and demand gen activities in each MU.
- Liaison to Leadership—ensure open communication channels with Fieldglass and SAP & LOB sales leadership on future pipeline risks and actions taken to address these.
- Co-innovation- drive brainstorms and co-innovation initiatives with Fieldglass, SAP & LOB teams to foster new ideas to address future Fieldglass pipeline gaps
- Best Practice Champion—Responsible for executing and enabling F4S methodologies in specific regions. Serve as a collaborative luminary for raising Fieldglass pipeline management capabilities, proactively use F4S best practices, openly embrace and capitalize on the winning practices of others to drive continuous improvement. Identify and, as appropriate, spearhead enhancements to Fieldglass Demand Management Council processes and structures.
•Collaboration. Demonstrates capacity to engender trust and effectively collaborate with Fieldglass and SAP & LOB’s at all levels. A diplomatic, natural networker who builds positive, enduring relationships and helps bridge diverse perspectives. Thinks and acts “win-win” when relating to others and demonstrates effectiveness in aligning and orchestrating interests to achieve results.
•Creative problem solving. Adept at diagnosing problems and issues, identifying root causes, and determining creative yet practical ways to address them. Willing and able to consider different points of view and engage directly in the problem solving process vs delegating to others. Able to make decisions promptly, thoughtfully, and confidently in highly ambiguous situations.
•Executive Communication. Highly effective written and oral communication skills. Communicates complex topics simply but without losing important nuance and meaning. Focuses on central issues and has a command of specifics without being overly detailed. Understands how to frame messages in a compelling way for a target audience, and articulates these messages credibly, powerfully, and with confidence.
•Strategic program leadership. Demonstrated ability to structure and manage cross-organizational business initiatives and drive change. Thinks big picture but able to roll up sleeves and deliver. Sets and manages clear expectations by defining concrete objectives, deliverables, and action plans. Employs clear methods for closed-loop management and holds others accountable for delivering on time with quality. Shows appropriate attention to detail with diligent, tenacious follow-through. Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity, but strives to bring structure and discipline to ad-hoc work efforts.
•Learning agility. Shows capacity to adapt, master new topics/behaviors, and continuously improve. Committed to learning constantly—a quick study who is curious and observant. Eager to take on new challenges; brings a positive attitude and is resilient to setbacks. Demonstrated ability to take on new assignments in diverse business areas, ramp quickly, and accomplish significant business results.
Ideal Experience & Competencies:
- Experience working with SAP Eco-System, multiple stakeholders incl. SAP leadership, COO’s, COE’s, IVE and other key areas.
- Familiarity with SAP sales metrics and analysis tools
- Strong SAP Network and knowledge of SAP & LOB Eco-System
- Extensive experience engaging and presenting to senior level management
- Experience structuring new programs, processes and frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Passionate about driving significant business impact; ambitious and strives to raise the bar continually.
- Upbeat, positive, transparent, and engaging with a natural skill for developing professional relationships.
- A sharp, rigorous thinker who can operate successfully among bright, progressive, and charismatic people.
- Operates with high integrity and credibility in the eyes of key individuals with whom s/he will work.