2D/3D Motion Graphic Artist at Black Spectacles
Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable and more creative place? It may sound like a lofty goal, but that’s exactly what we’re doing at Black Spectacles. Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is Chicago-based with a fully remote staff. We are a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company and ranked #11 in Education on the INC. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Company List in 2019. To keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. We’re on the hunt for a 2D/3D Motion Graphic Artist who is eager to enhance our video content with 2D and 3D motion graphics and animations.
The 2D/3D Motion Graphic Artist will create 2D and 3D graphics and animations for our learning videos and help bring the ideas we're teaching to life.
- Work within the video production team to create 2D and 3D motion graphics for our video content.
- Sketch and outline potential concepts for motion graphics in videos
- Design and animate objects such as buildings and objects. Character animation is not required
- Attend and participate in daily/weekly meetings to review progress and adjust work
- Revise motion graphics based on feedback from Art Director or Production Team
- Maintain up to date knowledge about motion graphics software and techniques
- Well versed in using After Effects, Cinema 4D and other 3D rendering engines
- Expert in 2D and 3D modeling, animation and design
- Strong keyframing ability
- Solid understanding of timing and spatial design
- Ability to take constructive criticism and adjust design based on the feedback provided
- Must be able to travel to Chicago for quarterly team meetings
- 'Work from wherever' policy
- Unlimited Vacation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health, dental, vision, short-term / long-term disability and life insurance.
- Flexible Savings Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with Employer match
- Profit sharing program
- Employee referral program
- Free weekly team lunch
- Commuter pre-tax program
- Frequent team events & quarterly social gatherings
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.