At Kalderos, it is our mission to redefine how the business of healthcare performs by providing clarity to the current disjointed drug discount management system. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us as we fulfill that mission together.
Kalderos is looking for an experienced 340B Subject Matter Expert that enjoys advising and expounding on 340B related issues. Our 340B professional will be the subject matter expert and provide insight and clarification on sales calls for our customers.This is a great opportunity to work in a collaborative and dynamic company. The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, loves contributing in a team environment, desires to continually grow their skills and is driven to produce high quality software solutions.
- 401K plan
- Healthcare Benefits
- Training Allowance Fund
- Flexible Schedule
- Working for a Startup Company with a collaborative and positive culture
- A Fair PTO system that allows for a healthy work life balance
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Cross functional training opportunities
- Tech Allowance Fund
- Guidance from a transparent leadership team
- Celebration and education stipend
- Serve as the primary source of information related to state medicaid policy and state policy on covered entity 340B billing requirements
- Assist customer success team in state rebate dispute resolution and manufacturer discussions
- Be involved in a higher level of state-kalderos interactions.
- Bring a higher level of expertise to discussions with the state medicaid agencies
- Provide input to the sales team on customer concerns related to medicaid billing, state rebate operations questions
- Provide input on state medicaid policy and 340B billing to the CE CRM team
- Bachelor’s degree or formal training in a computer-science or related technical field.
- Experience and knowledge of the 340B Program, 340B state billing practices for covered entities and the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program (MDRP)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Kalderos is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description