We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes but for what it makes possible for the world. Our first-of-its-kind Cloud Manufacturing Platform™ represents a new, more sustainable infrastructure to design, make, and move physical goods in the digital age. Working with companies across a variety of industries – from growing startups to Fortune 500 companies – Fast Radius helps customers with all stages of the manufacturing process from new product development to ongoing part production. We have recently announced our intent to become a publicly-listed company as the next step in scaling our vision for the future of design, manufacturing, and logistics.
We’re looking for full-time employees. There are multiple roles open and we’re rapidly growing. Candidates will likely be current students with a willingness to learn and experienced technicians who have a desire to work with cutting edge technology.
This is an hourly role and current rate is ~$16/hr.
Fast Radius currently is unable to sponsor or transfer visas.
- Prior 3D printing or manufacturing experience/knowledge (a plus but not required)
- Appreciation for building and working with materials hands on (required)
- Prior experience using inspection and metrology tools/equipment (preferred, not required)
- Detail oriented and interested in learning more about new manufacturing technologies
- Ready to dive in and work on all things occurring in the production facility any given day
- Flexible timing and able to work independently
- Thrives in a fast pace and adaptable environment
About the Job:
- Machine set-up (mixing and filling resin pots)
- Post-processing of parts (including removal from machine, sanding)
- Final inspection of finished parts using metrology tools/equipment
This full-time role requires 40+ hours of work (including overtime options)
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description