Art Director - Video (freelance) at Black Spectacles
Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable and more creative place? It may sound like a lofty goal, but that’s exactly what we’re doing at Black Spectacles. Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company and ranked #11 in Education on the INC. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Company List in 2019. To keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. We’re on the hunt for a Video Art Director who will ensure brand consistency across both our video and visual educational content.
JOB DUTIES :
- You are responsible for the creative direction of video content.
- You will provide art direction and design support to our video motion graphics team to ensure 2D/3D graphics/animations are executed beautifully.
- You will help establish the film set, wardrobe, staging, etc.
- You will set quality and conformity standards for video related projects.
- You will lead the creative process on in-studio and field shoots.
- You are responsible for style ideation of videos and motion graphics.
- You will review final pieces and make suggestions for improvement as needed.
- You have 5-7 years professional experience as an Art Director of video based content.
- You can effectively brief teams on creative strategy and ideas.
- You're a self-starter and take ownership of your work.
- You have a creative eye with strong attention to detail.
- You are a visual expert who can craft great ideas and help execute them.
- Recognition on our website
- Empower aspiring architects to achieve licensure- making a meaningful impact on the profession
- Semi flexible hours
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.