Jellyvision is hiring an Associate Content Manager
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement -- our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MI, MN, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, or WI.
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Associate Content Manager to help us.
How you’ll help
As a member of the Customer Operations department, you will be responsible for getting Jellyvision’s products ready to go to the customer. As an Associate Content Manager, your role primarily revolves around configuring products for different customers, ensuring they are bug-free, and delivering them on time. When not focused on customer work, you’ll support a variety of internal projects, from process documentation to cross-team collaboration.
What you’ll do
- Using a fundamental level of knowledge of our tools, products, and processes, implement custom versions of ALEX and other Jellyvision SaaS products with a focus on content and UX.
- Associate Content Managers are helpful, humble workers who always meet deadlines, care deeply about their own efficiency and that of our team, and exhibit a pioneering attitude that drives them to improve our processes, products, and workplace.
- Participate in select special projects or initiatives, working with speed, quality, and careful judgment.
- Maintain clear and thorough documentation in JIRA, Confluence, and our proprietary tools.
- Provide supportive and timely customer service to coworkers across the entire company.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 1+ years of experience in a content management or project management role.
- Past roles where you had to balance internal and external (customer) requirements and budget realities.
- The demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies, revel in the details, and possess the kind of magic that allows you to be both a task master and a great team member
- Experience performing under pressure during a “busy season.”
- Experience in the world of benefits (medical, dental, life, disability, vision, FSA), working in the plan design and/or renewal process is a plus, but not a necessity.
- Experience working with the Atlassian tool suite, mainly Jira and Confluence, is a plus, but not required.
- Spanish fluency is a plus!
- Communicates Effectively
- Nimble Learning
- Manages Complexity
- Customer focus
- Drives Results
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!