Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role:
Fetch Reward’s next step in evolving the shopping experience will require a Bilingual Copywriter (Spanish / English). This position can be based anywhere in the US.
Our Copywriter will have exceptional writing skills and will help us continue to evolve the shopping experience for our users. The Copywriter will work with a team of creatives to elevate the Fetch brand and to bring our brand story to life across external and internal communications, owned properties and go-to-market assets. The voice and tone of your writing will be impactful, on-brand, and representative of what Fetch stands for – so when people read your words, they’ll know exactly who it’s coming from.
- Edit and develop Spanish and English concepts across multiple marketing channels.
- Create accurate English to Spanish translations for communication across all marketing channels, including emails, social, digital, print, video, and more.
- Assess whether a translation or writing new copy is necessary.
- Work with Creative Director and other writers to build and maintain an identity, voice and tone that can permeate all brand touchpoints and will stay true to the Fetch brand guidelines.
- Refresh and translate existing communications.
- Close collaboration with the rest of the creative team, including designers, illustrators, animators and creative leadership.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target user, what motivates them, and how we turn those insights into great copy.
- Concept, create, translate and revise copy based on project brief
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the copy portion of our evolving brand guidelines.
- Constantly identify opportunities to elevate the copy elements of existing and new communications.
- Write copy that is smart, clear and obviously Fetch to move our brand forward!
Skills we believe you need for this position:
- 3-5 years copy experience, with a track-record of creating memorable and effective content for Spanish-speaking markets
- Fluent in Spanish – able to read, write, and translate content
- Ability to successfully identify and substitute phrases, idioms and language that doesn’t translate from English to Spanish
- An understanding of how messaging may resonate differently with different cultures within the US and internationally
- Great with words, a good vocabulary and solid understanding of grammar
- A sincere belief in the power of collaboration.
- Ability to transform insights and strategy into excellent creative output
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to motivate others on the team and walk the walk
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and able to work with type in Adobe Creative Cloud