Clinical Content Specialist
Clinical Content Specialist
Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. Since 2007, that spirit has defined our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for Creative Clinical Content Specialists. Is it you?
You are dedicated to providing people with the right information and tools to face their health needs. You offer patient-facing clinical content across a wide range of health topics. You can develop content and support back-end projects that incorporate medical research. You appreciate creativity and innovation in everything you do..
Here’s what a Clinical Content Specialist does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Determine clinical evidence of medical treatments, based on medical journals, systematic reviews, meta-analyses.
- Use clinical evidence to present user-friendly facts and questions to better assess treatment matches.
- Summarize evidence-based medicine (ie: clinical trials, published journal articles) into easy-to-understand language for patients.
- Develop treatment lists associated with medical conditions, based on clinical evidence and best practices.
- Review partner content for accuracy and relevancy within the condition or treatment.
- Maintain source relevance via ongoing review of clinical evidence and partner data.
- Work with others to maintain accreditation status and policies.
- Integrate, map and maintain medical codes (ICD-9/10, CPT codes, NDCs, HCPCS codes, etc) to Evive’s content.
- Work with the technology and content teams to upload and check content on the site.
You bring a lot to the table.
- Demonstrates comfort with medical data, including sufficient knowledge to determine the clinical significance and validity of research results.
- Willingness and ability to apply research skills to a wide range of medical topics, including health conditions, treatments, physician specialties, etc.
- Ability to clearly communicate findings and to translate clinical information into “plain language”.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills; ability to work effectively with team members.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under time constraints.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree strongly preferred in related field, such as health/medical sciences (e.g., biology, pre-med), nursing, healthcare strategy, public health, health informatics, etc.
- 3-7 years experience in clinical content development, health-related product development or knowledge management in a healthcare field.
- Experience working for a consumer-facing health product preferred.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office, casual attire—jeans and a t-shirt are always okay!
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, fresh fruit, and a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid Time Off—both for vacation and volunteering
- Paid Sick Time
- Two work-from-home days every month
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line and Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- And we watch Jeopardy! every day
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.