Content Manager at Truss
We are looking for a content marketer with experience in commercial real estate research who thrives in a fast growth environment. Our team consists of marketers, designers and data analysts who promote the Truss marketplace. You will be creating content for a brand new line of business, Truss Analytics, reaching commercial property owners, as well as content for the Truss website targeting small business owners. This includes collaborating with the Data Analytics team to develop industry reports, supporting new market launches and writing marketing copy for both. Your knowledge of SEO is strong and will help you develop content strategy for the website. You will have the opportunity to help build Truss Analytics from the ground up.
- Collaborate with marketing and data analytics leadership on identifying trends to develop content strategy, white papers and market reports.
- Work with Marketing team to write website copy for up to six new market launches annually
- Collaborate with Marketing and Design team to develop marketing assets
- Optimize website content with SEO best practices in collaboration with Agency
- BS in English, Journalism, Communications or Advertising
- 5-7 years content management experience, 2 years in Commercial Real Estate Research required
- Background knowledge of SEO
- Superior writing skills with ability to create both short and long-form content
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage and maintain multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Truss is a leading online marketplace to help small and medium sized business owners find, tour and lease space. Our tech-enabled platform and our people help you find the right space for the best price in record time. Our technology enables business owners to find the right space confidently by comparing spaces in our marketplace. Truss also offers dedicated brokers who act as the point person throughout the seamless process. Plus, we are the only platform to offer price transparency for small business owners, which means we’re the only site to compare pricing on traditional office space and coworking space.
To date, Truss has received $24 million of venture funding and has grown rapidly to over 45 employees in just over 2 years. Truss offers a culture that is based on growth and innovation and offers terrific benefits including a 401k match, low-cost healthcare benefits, and the ability to lay the groundwork for growth with a world-class team.
For more information about Truss, visit us at www.truss.co.