Founded in 2012 and recently named one of the nation’s fastest-growing private businesses by Inc. Magazine, RedShelf is a Chicago-based EdTech company helping to make education both more affordable and more effective through the use of digital instructional resources. Partnering with more than 400 publishers and 1,900 campuses nationwide, we provide leading-edge digital course materials and an end-to-end Content Delivery System for effortlessly distributing those materials.
The Content Manager is responsible for contributing to the rapid acceleration of RedShelf’s market expansion by managing the data and processes critical to ensuring a seamless end-user experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for efficient and accurate management of data to ensure a frictionless experience for RedShelf’s end users.
- Ensures high-quality, on-time course launches, and delivers exceptional customer service to enable account retention and growth.
- Makes recommendations for enhancements to communications, tools, capabilities and product lines to improve customer experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite applications with a concentration on spreadsheet skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities and deadlines while being adaptable to the changing needs of the business
Other Desirable Skills/Experience:
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in a related role
- Data management / entry experience in fast-paced, high-stakes environment is ideal
- Knowledge and appreciation of the advances in higher educational software, course materials, and digital publishing is a plus
- Background and/or experience in educational technology and/or publishing
- Experience using CRM and project management software tools
- Comfort and/or experience in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Self-sufficient and highly motivated, self-directed and possesses high energy and a passion for RedShelf
RedShelf prides itself on maintaining an informal but fast-moving, hard-working, entrepreneurial culture. Our team members are smart, innovative, and passionate about improving education through digital technology.
We offer the best of both worlds: the energy and opportunity of a rapidly-growing organization, coupled with the stability of an extensive client base, strong financial backing, and proven track record of success. In addition to a forward-thinking environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth, our team members enjoy competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RedShelf is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, people of color, individuals with a disability, veterans, and others who would enrich the diversity of RedShelf are encouraged to apply.