Mastery Logistics Systems is building the world’s first lovable Transportation Management System, or TMS.
Our customers – large transportation companies and shippers who need those companies – have struggled with systems that are outdated or inadequate. As shippers or transportation service providers, our customers have in the past been forced to use multiple systems to manage dedicated fleet operations, outsourced or insourced trans management, one way trucking, truckload brokerage, LTL, and Intermodal, or to sub-optimize one or more of those functions by attempting to fit it into a TMS that is adequate at another function.
Mastermind TMS allows our customers to bring all of these functions into a single platform, providing flexibility, visibility, control, and efficiency. Today’s unprecedented global supply chain upheavals underscore how important the transportation industry is. We are building a system to allow this industry to work faster, smarter and more efficiently.
The challenges in this industry are big and exciting! We are tackling everything from fast and efficient data input to ingesting large amounts of data and applying AI to looking at blockchain to securely digitize paperwork. If you are passionate about humanizing an industry, automating in innovative ways, building for quality and scale, helping make people's lives easier and touching every part of our economy then this is the place for you.
Mastery Logistics Systems is committed to continuing to build an incredible company. We are a masterful mosaic of incredible people. We are specialists and experienced in our respective fields. We are dedicated to continuous improvement both professionally and personally. We are a collective group of really good people. We have different interests, backgrounds & talents and we work together to create really cool stuff! We believe in diversity of thought and are mindful and inclusive. We have deep respect for each other and work diligently at adding the right people to our teams.
At this moment we are all working from home and doing our part to combat the Covid 19 virus. We are creatively building our new work habits. We are respectful of each other’s time and personal life. We have flexible schedules but share in the mission that we are building and need to get it done. We offer an excellent suite of benefits. We are dedicated to finding new ways to add perks as we live and work from home.
Our team has the domain knowledge and connections to make an impact, and we’re looking for experienced and thoughtful people to who thrive on creating and building great products. We want people who have a true passion for servicing and taking care of our customers. We need people who are flexible problem solvers, thrive on collaboration and consistently know how to communicate their solutions well. We are small and nimble – which is evident in how quickly we could pivot to our new reality. Each member of the team can make a tremendous impact both technically and culturally. While a start-up, we are well-funded, have an initial paying customer with which to test and launch, and are founded by top experts and veterans in the logistics industry.
Join us – you’ll love it – let’s build a masterpiece!
About This Role
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating compelling content and driving outreach for our prospects and customers alike. Your approach to B2B marketing needs to be relatable, creative, and human to best connect with our audience. You'll be the first member of our marketing team and part of a close-knit cross-functional commercial team that includes sales, implementation, shared services and customer success, which works closely with our product and engineering teams to build a game-changing TMS platform.
Mastery is looking for a self-starter to help us create effective marketing materials, manage our website and expand our social media presence in support of our fast-growing company. This role will require someone who thrives in collaboration, boiling down product details and complexities in order to create product marketing information to support customer engagement while supporting our company recruiting with social media campaigns and creative ways to market our openings, culture, and benefits.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice for a variety of media and across the entire buyer journey to different personas, industries, and touchpoints. Content assets will include blogs, whitepapers, case studies, email campaigns, website content, landing pages, presentations, brochures, and more.
- Highlight our customers' stories through testimonials, case studies, speaking engagements and more, in collaboration with sales.
- Bring industry and product complexities to life in a clear, concise way and produce copy that both engages and educates.
- Maintain branding catalog and help develop a scalable process for content creation.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve and evolve content to drive brand, insight and interest
- Support recruiting campaigns to drive interest in open positions and highlight our strong culture, open positions and benefits of joining Mastery through social media, video and other means
- Utilizing the following technologies: Salesforce CRM, Wordpress long-form content platform, and social media tools such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- 4+ years of experience in content marketing, ideally in a B2B SaaS business.
- Outstanding copywriter, proofreader, and storyteller with meticulous attention to detail.
- Knowledge of online content strategy, creation, and SEO, with a demonstrated ability to adapt your writing to different formats, including email, web, social, blog, and more.
- A natural communicator with proven collaboration skills across a variety of functions.
- BS/BA in marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
Mastery takes great pride in providing our employees a robust and highly competitive benefit package. Our benefits include Medical, Dental and Vision insurance covering 90% of premium costs. Company paid life insurance for 1x salary. Legal, AD&D, Additional Life and other employee assistance benefits. We have a 401k savings plan with a 4% match. We provide opportunities for professional growth and development. We fully support our work from home initiative as we do our part to combat the Covid 19 crisis. We have a manage your life and schedule Paid Time Off program. We are fully devoted to finding creative perks and benefits since we cannot currently enjoy our cool office culture. Our philanthropic partner is St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
We are an equal opportunity employer and actively seek a diverse community of professionals. Veterans, Women, non-binary, people of color, LGBTQIA, we welcome all to apply!