Content Marketing Manager at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
project44 is looking for a dedicated Content Marketing Manager to join our growing Content Marketing Team. The ideal candidate will support the business across the spectrum of content marketing, with areas of focus including but not limited to internal communications, customer communications, whitepapers, press releases, articles, landing pages, and the company website. The Content Marketing Manager's responsibilities include liaising closely with other internal departments, subject matter experts and other content related stakeholders. A successful Content Marketing Manager will stay abreast of the latest SEO techniques and best practices. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Marketing Manager will contribute to the development of strategies to increase project44’s reader engagement.
Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a healthy dialog with internal departments.
- Developing content for:
- Internal and external communications
- Customer communications
- Press releases, editorials, articles
- Landing pages and the company website
- White papers & e-books
- Social Media
- Digital Advertising
- Video, audio productions & webinars
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Assisting the greater marketing team in developing content for various campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Content Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience (Preferably within a Supply Chain related field).
- Solid understanding of editorial guidelines when creating content.
- Working knowledge of agile processes and content management systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published content (articles, blogs, social media content, e-books, etc).
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.