Content Marketing Specialist
GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
We are looking for an amazing Content Marketing Specialist whose creative flair will bring our brand to life. This role will join our marketing team as a branding and content expert supporting the Director of Brand in a fun, high energy environment. This role requires a self-starter with keen attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
This individual will focus on brand building and content marketing, including creative campaign development, editorial calendar creation and management, internal communications, blog research and writing, and social media management. This role will collaborate with design, sales, and other departments.
- Participate in branding exercises that work to support and develop the GoHealth brand identity.
- Develop and manage creative campaigns, including identifying target audiences, creating and implementing specific marketing content, and tracking and reporting on success metrics.
- Write and edit a variety of marketing materials, including press releases, media placements, blogs, social media posts, and corporate communications materials.
- Manage and grow GoHealth social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Identify media trends, news cycles, and storytelling opportunities while working closely with public relations agency.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert, both internally and externally, for the GoHealth brand.
- Participate in creative brainstorms and come up with original project ideas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, public relations, journalism, or related field.
- 4-5 years of experience in marketing, social media, advertising, or related field.
- Excellent communications skills – both written and oral.
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills.
- Proficient in WordPress and social media software, such as Sprout Social.
- Expert level experience with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Ability to produce accurate and high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Experience in the health care or health insurance industry is a plus.
- Open vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Medical, life, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer9