Kin + Carta is a digital transformation organization. As one of the key strategic pillars, Kin + Carta Connect is a full-service digital agency that strategizes, designs, builds, implements, tests, and optimizes world-class, global, and multi-channel experiences.
The Content Strategist oversees content requirements and creates content deliverables across a project life cycle. This can include conducting content audits (qualitative analyses of all the content on a network of sites) as well as gap analyses.
The content strategist is often in charge of creating and maintaining editorial calendars, content style guides, taxonomies, metadata frameworks and content migration plans.
- Partner with Experience architects/designers and visual designers to create highly functional and user-friendly interactions and experiences
- Write content and copy, and a strategic approach to creating user-centered solutions.
- Communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Write a variety of digital content for instructional, transactional and marketing experiences
- Meets ambitious deadlines and delivering high quality work on schedule, including quickly turning around plans and reports
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Strong understanding of the principles of content strategy with a clear understanding of information architecture, interactive design principles, and web usability
- Familiar with delivering creative within an Agile environment
- A firm understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) skills are often preferred
- Comfortable with data collection and quantitative analysis
- Bachelor's degree, with an emphasis on English, Writing, Technical Writing, Journalism, Content Strategy, or Library Science preferred, or equivalent experience
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.