Content Strategist (Junior to Mid-level)
Hello! We’re Clique Studios, a team of smart and hard-working designers, engineers, and strategists who work with inspiring people to make the best stuff online. We’re looking for a passionate, thoughtful content strategist to do amazing work and help us grow.
This is an exciting time to join, as we move towards what we call content experience: an interdisciplinary approach which weaves together the best of content strategy, design, engineering, and marketing. You’ll be able to work with clients like McDonalds, Northwestern University, United Way, Red Rocks, and Adler Planetarium. We’re looking for the right person, so we’re open to those at different stages in their career, whether they’re starting out or have a couple years under their belt.
What will you do:
Write copy for a wide range of clients—from Fortune 500 to early childhood education
Research and strategize with UX designs and other strategists
Lead messaging strategy workshops to guide website copy and information architecture
Help drive internal content creation efforts (for ex. blog content, lead generation, etc)
Help grow a content strategy team and constantly work to improve your craft (for ex. Monthly “writing challenges,” video scripts, and other fun things)
Our content strategists lead the execution of content strategy as well as copywriting for our clients and our company. This is a broad role with opportunities for writing, UX, strategy, marketing, and branding.
Strong writing and editing skills
Experience demonstrating our values
Detail-oriented and organized
Quick learner who listens, asks good questions, and gives thoughtful feedback
Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality work
Familiarity with digital content strategy (for ex. websites, applications, social media, etc.)
Confidence to share your ideas, participate in business conversations, and take (or give) constructive criticism
Positive, inspirational, drop-everything-to-help teammate
You may be the right person if you:
Love writing (like, really love it)
Are a naturally curious person who would enjoy the challenge of learning enough about a company to write for them
Would be excited to lead client workshops, present deliverables, and share knowledge internally
Would excel in flexible, dynamic environments
- Awarded as a "Best and Brightest Place to Work".
- We are serious about being an inclusive place for people looking to do great work. Read our full inclusion statement at cliquestudios.com/inclusion
- 100% committed to being a highly engaged team. How? We recently executed an effort to build a tool to increase transparency between teams and leadership—we call it HappyMeter. At our clients’ requests, we made it self-service and open to the public at HappyMeter.lol
- Driven by team-sourced and supported values: Build Something, Be a Student and a Teacher, and Make Somebody's Job Easier. Learn more at cliquestudios.com/values
- We’ve been named a Webby honoree, named global Site of the Day at the Awwwards, and won Gold at the American Business Awards.
Career and Personal Growth
- Proactive review every 6 months to check-in on performance goals, alignment with values and your current level of engagement w/ your work.
- Access to educational training and mentoring opportunities through Clique U + $1,000 stipend for external training
- Time off for volunteering
- Quarterly company outings, past examples include mini-golf, happy hours, trivia night and the occasional 5k run
- Company Growth = Career growth. We’ve grown every year of our existence through an organic “growth through quality” strategy that invests in our people instead of any short-term strategies
Flexibility and Security
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program(EAP)
- 14 days PTO first three years, 21 days PTO after
- 11 holidays including a week at the end of the year
- 3 sick days, plus unlimited work from home for personal and family illness.
- Paid parental leave
- Work at our Michigan Ave Office or TechNexus co-working space whenever you want
- Work from home twice per month, flexible hours, no dress code
- 401k, with match after 1 year