Being a Copy Editor at iManage means…
You will work within our global iManage Support organization on our Knowledge Management team. You will bring your experience to review everything our team is publishing to our client-facing help desk site. You will own the day to day publishing responsibilities and keep in line with our branding and terminology.
You will join one of the fastest growing teams within iManage, and have the opportunity to work with all of our customer-facing teams in the organization including Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Cloud Services, Professional Services, Customer Adoption and Training, Technical Publications, User Experience, and iManage Support. You’ll bring your passion for writing and editing to a team where you will be able to directly make an impact and better enable our customers and partners to ensure our success.
iM Responsible For…
- Copy Editing: Reviewing and editing all content the team is publishing to our help desk guide while adhering to our style guide. Reviewing and revising content for accuracy and quality (spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.)
- Fact Checking: Check text for style, readability, and verify correctness of information
- Best Practices: Working with our team to develop, document, and publish best practice methods. Staying aware of latest trends and content best practices
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- A Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Technical Communications, Marketing, Journalism or other related field
- 2-4 years of experience in researching, writing, proofreading, and editing technical documentation and/or instructional materials within a software organization
- Experience working with and enforcing style guides
- Outstanding communication skills with the enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- A detail-oriented mindset and can balance multiple priorities at any given time
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/