Copywriter / Copy Editor at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Are you ready to join the creative engine for the world’s largest global permission-based email provider? Epsilon is looking for a Copywriter to specialize in creating email for one of its financial clients.
We are looking for a Copywriter who can demonstrate expertise in:
- Creating strategic best in class digital email marketing.
- Working within a dynamic account focused organization.
- Managing multiple high-volume customer-focused digital email marketing programs concurrently.
The copywriter will also edit and proof creative in addition to crafting copy, adapting to uniquely different brands. Attention-to-detail a must and a collaborative work style while able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Proven ability to effectively work and rationale to client. Email experience and knowledge of email best practices a plus.
- Typically, 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Create outstanding copy for various marketing communications
- Fluent in email technologies and media with respect to design and marketing
- Actively participate in concept development / brainstorm sessions
- Able to understand and apply a brand’s voice to all communication materials
- Possess strong conceptual vision and an ability to execute quality integrated copy against strategic business objectives
- Accuracy under the pressure of extremely tight deadlines
- Incredibly detailed and organized
- A strong work ethic and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Comfortably leading and collaborating as an effective team member
- Must be versed in Chicago Manual of Style and AP Stylebook
- An ability to work independently and able to take direction well
- An ability to learn new programs and systems quickly
- Thoughtful, curious and trend aware. With a can-do attitude and leadership focused
Specifics of the Job
- A good, consistent partner to art directors, developers and account management
- Highly conceptual thinker, partners with the creative team members to develop and guide idea generation
- Able to understand more than one voice and adapt writing to address sub-brands
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects from start to finish
- Builds strong client relationships via status calls and presentations
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.