Copywriter at Kalderos
What We Do
At Kalderos, we are building unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community. We are on a mission to solve systemic problems of the healthcare system, redefining how the business of healthcare performsTM. We measure our success when we can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving the health of people.
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/about
As our Copywriter, you will manage content creation and create materials to support product, marketing, and sales efforts across Kalderos’ product portfolio.
What impact you’ll have
- Work closely with marketing, design, product management, sales, and others to create materials to support needs across the company.
- Write for Kalderos’ different audiences, including drug manufacturers, providers, and other key stakeholders, including internal audiences.
- Create content for integrated marketing campaigns in support of multiple audiences across channels, including web and in-app copy.
- Conduct research on key issues in healthcare and policy, drawing on trustworthy sources.
- Interview company subject matter experts to gain insight for articles, whitepapers, blog posts, and other pieces.
- Manage edits, feedback, and copy changes throughout the process.
- Edit and copyedit existing content to ensure consistency with style guide and brand voice.
What you’ll bring
- B.A. in English, journalism, communications or similar field
- 3-5 years’ experience writing copy across marketing channels, including long-form content and UI
- Outstanding, consistent and compelling writer and editor
- Experience writing about healthcare, technology, policy and similarly complex fields
- Expert proofreading skills for spelling, grammar and punctuation; expert-level knowledge of AP style
- Creative problem solver who can effectively distill complex topics
- Comfortable accepting and incorporating feedback
- Self-reliant and can own projects and timelines
- Excellent compensation
- 401K plan
- Training allowance fund
- Working for a startup company with a collaborative and positive culture
- A fair PTO system that allows for a healthy work-life balance
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Cross-functional training opportunities
- Guidance from a transparent leadership team
- Entertainment allowance fund
- You are comfortable working at a company that celebrates failure and rewards success.
- Your team loves working with you. Your colleagues love working with you. Your manager cannot understand how they ever lived without you.
- You can set operational targets and coordinate with a cross-functional team to achieve those targets.
- You motivate others. You communicate clearly. You inspire your coworkers.
- You identify problems and are decisive about communicating the problem with the larger team, ensuring the problems are corrected early.
- You cannot stand political games between departments and do not want to work for a company where inside politics drive actions rather than what’s best for the customer.
- You are a collaborative, hardworking problem-solver who leads by example.
- You are way above average, and only want to work at a place that is nowhere near average.
- You understand that you would not be successful without the team, and you are grateful to your team members who participated in the company and your success.
- You understand that continuous self-improvement is part of life, and you are willing to accept areas where you could be better.
- You are willing to put in the work to improve yourself and those around you.