Creative Director, Content and Brand at PerkSpot
PerkSpot is searching for a Creative Director, Content and Brand to join our marketing team! Founded in 2006, PerkSpot is dedicated to inspiring others to love where they work by providing exclusive access to the best discounts available - anywhere. We ensure employees see offers curated to their interests, allowing them to save on electronics, home goods, meal delivery, mortgages, travel, and all the other little-and big-things that will make life a bit easier.
The Creative Director, Content and Brand reports to the VP of Marketing and is responsible for defining brand strategy and style guidelines, creating messaging frameworks, and leading development of content and creative assets for paid, earned and owned media channels and campaigns. You will lead a team from concept through execution to improve the client/user experience and keep our brand and voice consistent across all our various touchpoints.
What you'll accomplish:
- Lead and set the company-wide direction for PerkSpot's brand standards, strategic messaging framework and style guidelines
- Create visual and narrative aspects of marketing campaigns for both B2B and B2C audiences
- Own a unified content calendar aligned to target personas and decision journeys
- Work with partners in Marketing, Sales, Merchandising, Product, and Tech to align creative work with our business objectives, experiment, and iterate and improve based on data
- Coach and develop your small team of writers and designers, leading them to creatively explore, set trends, and push boundaries
- Support internal communications initiatives
- Refine creative project intake process to improve prioritization and efficiency
- Onboard and guide the work of creative agencies and freelancers, as needed, according to budgets, timelines, and scope
- Stay current on Marketing industry trends and best practices to optimize PerkSpot's strategy accordingly
What we're looking for:
- 10+ years of experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile and sales enablement
- 5+ years experience coordinating and directing the work of copywriters and designers
- Background in tech and/or eCommerce is required
- Experience in both B2B and B2C is required - experience with B2B2C or a marketplace highly preferred
- Strong creative vision with proven experience with concept development and ability to connect to clients/consumers through content
- Experience digesting data from multiple channels (email, blog, web, mobile, social media platforms) to drive messaging and creative insights for growth
- Experience leading organic content strategy for website and social media channels a plus
- Expert project manager and collaborator who prides themselves on never missing a detail or deadline
- Clear communicator and great storyteller, able to think strategically and creatively to deliver user-focused design and creative work
- Excellent coaching abilities, and experience attracting and developing top-tier creative talent
PerkSpot is the trusted employee discount platform that provides meaningful, personalized savings on the things that matter most. Our approach is simple, inspiring others to love where they work by offering the steepest, most intentional discounts on over 1,000 reputable brands. From local deals to big-name nationwide offerings, our 98% retention rate speaks for itself.
We are an established company with a strong foundation, growing consistently and steady. What does that mean for you? The opportunity to hit the ground running and see the impact of your work! As a leader in the industry, we're committed to doing more - developing better products, reaching more employers, and getting more members engaged with our platform. Our passion is to make every place a great place to work, starting with our own.
Your first few months as a PerkSpotter:
Providing value doesn't have to wait, from day one we are open to your big ideas. In your first few months, you will..
- Meet the team! We think our people are pretty great so we want to ensure you're introduced to all of the right team members to help you succeed. You'll spend quite a bit of time with Product, Technology, Merchandising, Sales and the broader Marketing team!
- Get to know PerkSpot! Immerse yourself in the business, engage with internal stakeholders, and participate in monthly company-wide All Hands meetings.
- Sharpen your skills! You will become very familiar with the PerkSpot creative processes, brand standards and strategy.
- See your impact! Own the PerkSpot brand strategy and lead the development of content for both our clients and members!
- Participate in company-wide events! Whether it's office miniature golf or a raffle gameshow, company culture is at the forefront of our business.
The perks and benefits:
With a name like PerkSpot, it's no secret that employee perks are kind of our thing. Below are a few of the many perks and benefits we offer to our people.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance effective on your first day of employment, and 100% employer-funded short-term & long-term disability insurance
- Open PTO policy & fully-paid parental leave
- 401(k) with company match and free financial consulting from Holberg Financial
- WFH flexibility and home-office expense budget
- Free lunch in the office, on-site gym access, bring your pet to work!
- Access to our exclusive perks & discounts
How to apply:
All applications will be kept strictly confidential. Please submit a resume and cover letter telling us how you stack up to the qualifications, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to PerkSpot. Don't be afraid to show your spark and personality!
All positions require a full background screening.
Offering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is a priority at PerkSpot. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.