Digital Content Coordinator
What You'll Do:
- Develop marketing content establishing STATS as a key thought leader in team performance and/or fan engagement to convert leads into closed deals
- Create targeted and optimized content for use on STATS website, blog, social media, email and more
- Source and collect content from key internal and external resources
- Collaborate with the global marketing team to ensure all content is optimized and consistent across all platforms and user experiences
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism or another relevant field of study
- 1-3 years of professional writing and/or blogging experience; experience writing for a B2B technology company an advantage
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to formulate a clear point of view on complicated issues and create a concise and well-written narrative to explain it
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.