Digital Content Coordinator
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Experience building and maintaining an editorial calendar/Agile workflow.
- Systems thinker with a passion for integrated marketing communications and the cohesive experiences they can provide to consumers.
- Above-average proficiency in written English. Well-versed in web and social media standards and best practices, including writing, content organization, usability and design.
- 2-4 years of in-house or agency experience in both content and marketing capacities, fluency in all major social media platforms.\Data driven and love to dig into performance metrics, always seeking improvements.
We’d love to see:
- Content experience in a highly regulated environment.
- Basic SEO knowledge and proficiency with an analytics platform such as Google Analytics.
- Understanding of how to use content to improve user experience. Passion for project management.
- Will need to submit a writing sample to be considered for this role.
Impact You'll Make:
- Add significant value to TransUnion’s consumer content by creating, sourcing, publishing and amplifying digital content that drives readers to explore related content, take action, and share insights.
- Coordinate the process and flow of all content production across internal and agency stakeholders. You will maximize editorial efficiency and organize and manage robust editorial and social calendars within an Agile Marketing environment.
- Build and manage relationships with agency, vendor partners, and influencers.
- Give strict attention to regulatory and compliance requirements and have a rock-solid ability to elevate content quality while supporting tone/voice and style guidelines.
- Leverage data and analytics to assess content performance and work closely with the Senior Managing Editor to apply these learnings to optimize owned and earned content.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.