Digital Content Supervisor at The Marketing Store
The Marketing Store has a long, exciting history as a highly innovative, inspirationally creative, global marketing agency. And now, we’re helping to build a new kind of fully integrated agency from scratch with our partners at Omnicom. We are assembling some of the sharpest minds in the industry and we’re looking to add to the team. Our Retail Merchandising Group is focused on turning out the most effective, brand-building, behavior-changing, print and digital marketing materials imaginable for one of the most iconic brands in the world.
Our through-the-line model is led by data, fueled by cultural insight and focused on retail activations that drive the business. Our solutions are built around the ways real humans actually behave. And we behave like real humans too. We’re super collaborative, supportive of one another, respectful of everyone, and generally fun to be around.
The Digital Content Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and creating digital content as well as developing and maintaining omni-channel style guides. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and has the demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a complex, high-speed environment within a broader team structure. This role interacts heavily with our digital asset manager, clients and others involved in our omni-channel workflows and will report through Production.
- Process owner, quality assurance lead and key point of contact for client and internal teams for omni-channel content creation
- Responsible for the preparation of project bids (estimates), schedules, and milestones for team members
- Ensuring effective delivery of pixel-perfect content that meets channel specifications
- Integrates with client systems to create and manage promotional offers and assets
- Technical expertise and review of native artwork files in Adobe Photoshop
- Communication owner of ongoing style guide updates with clients
- Driving the team’s efforts to continuously improve implementation efficiency and productivity by using creative application development, project management techniques and leading-edge technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree Required
- ~5 years of professional business experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud Platform, specifically Adobe Photoshop
- Experience working in a highly ambiguous, matrix organization
- Familiarity with a variety of digital merchandising platforms preferred (e.g., offers, web, mobile, kiosk)
- Project management skills and excellent communication and persuasion abilities
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the rigor and discipline to build the business and creative competencies that will stand out in the market
- Strong grasp of business strategy and ability to prioritize opportunities
- Broad business acumen spanning multiple functions including sales, marketing, promotions, and operations
- Advanced computer expertise in a wide range of programs, multi-platform user a plus
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.