Digital Production Artist (Junior / Associate Level) at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Associate Digital Producer will support the broader creative production team in areas of development, maintenance, organization and optimization of client assets and file structures. This role collaborates closely with an internal cross-functional team to meet digital objectives and complete deliverables to an uncompromising standard.
What you’ll be doing…
- Under the direction of fellow Digital Producers and Senior Digital Producers, execute daily tasks – such as asset creation and content management updates – with a high attention to detail, using Adobe Creative Suite or proprietary tools
- Daily interaction with Art Directors, Graphic Designers, Copywriters, Front-End Developers, Account Managers, and Engineers to optimize and deliver all creative assets to spec
- Develop a solid understanding and consistent adherence to clients’ brand guidelines
Qualifications you should have…
- A high proficiency in all standard production tools (Adobe Creative Suite, CC, Microsoft Office, Conversant proprietary ad tools)
- Consistent and flawless execution of production work
- A high attention to detail while following instructions for daily tasks
- Proactive prioritization and strong coordination with cross-teams to consistently meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Developing project management and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and openness to direction from peers
- Ability to execute complex asset optimization, requiring a deep understanding of resolution/DPI, raster vs. vector, font management, file weight and other related digital imaging concepts
- Strong online portfolio, including image and design samples
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media or the equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years’ experience serving in a digital production or graphic design capacity
- Strong communication skills
- Digital image processing (cropping, manipulation, and retouching) experience
- Proficiency within the Adobe Creative Suite, CC and Microsoft Office
- Video/sound editing experience (preferred, not required)
- HTML/CSS/JS development experience (preferred, not required)
- Experience with Content Management Systems (preferred, not required)
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.