Digital Writer / Content Developer
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Able to meet deadlines while proposing, writing, and editing a high volume of content for many channels.
- Skilled at writing intuitive, effective, and concise copy.
- Able to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in the creative process.
- Well-versed in web and mobile standards and best practices, including writing, content organization, usability and design.
- At least 3 years of professional copywriting experience with fluency across all major social media and blogging platforms.
- Will need to submit at least 3 writing samples after speaking with recruiter
We’d love to see:
- Content experience in a highly regulated environment.
- Strong ability to understand and implement SEO best practices.
- Proficient with using an analytics platform such as Google Analytics to measure and inform your content.
- Understanding of how to use content to improve user experience
Impact You'll Make:
- Use insights and analytics to inform your creation of informative, engaging, compelling, and accurate content that drives readers to explore related content, take action, and share insights.
- Focus on developing, writing, and editing consumer content for owned and earned media that ties together integrated experiences for consumers.
- Provide creative ideas for an array of content types that aligns to cross-functional business goals.
- Collaborate with the insights and other matrixed business teams to truly understand and produce a variety of content to meet the needs of everyday Americans as they relate to their financial goals and economic security.
- Have strict attention to regulatory and compliance requirements and rock-solid ability to elevate content quality, support tone/voice and style guidelines, and ensure all content is optimized appropriately for the channel.
- Identify and adjust tone to shape messages for different consumer audiences across owned and earned channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.