Are you a multitasker who colleagues would describe as a strong problem solver in your area of knowledge? Are you careful, conscientious and organized? Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable and more creative place?
It may sound like a lofty goal, but that’s exactly what we’re doing at Black Spectacles. Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company and ranked #11 in Education on the INC. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Company List in 2019. To keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. We’re on the hunt for a Freelance Motion Graphic Artist who is eager to enhance our video content with 2D graphics and animations.
The Freelance Motion Graphic artist will create graphics and animations for learning videos to help bring the ideas we are teaching to life.
- Create graphics and animations for 24 minutes of video content per week.
- Attend and participate in weekly production meetings to determine graphic needs.
- Revise graphics based on feedback from the production team and Art Director.
- Become an expert on style guide and graphical standards set forth by the production team.
- Maintain up to date knowledge about motion graphic softwares and techniques.
- 5 years of experience as a motion graphic artist
- Well versed in using Adobe After Effects
- Expert in 2D graphics and animation
- Strong understanding of timing and spatial design
- Capable of following graphic standards and style guidelines.
- Ability to take constructive criticism and adjust design based on the feedback provided.
- Ability to do character animation is a plus.