Freelance UX Writer
In this role, you’ll:
- Craft relatable language to build trust and ease apprehension around retirement planning and goal setting.
- Write and edit copy in natural language that helps people use things, with a focus on clarity, consistency, and understandability.
- Content test various messaging concepts to evaluate their comprehension, viability / desirability.
- Effectively articulate, present, and explain writing choices.
We’re looking for someone who’s:
- Eager to master complex information, and able to simplify it so that everyone can understand it.
- Comfortable collaborating with compliance partners
- Passionate about content design, user experience, and hands-on writing and editing.
- Experience we’d like to see:
- 5-7 years of writing experience
- 3-5 years of experience crafting language for digital products
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Ability to produce work quickly, with strength in observing and managing deadlines
- Strong influencing skills and capability to effectively articulate, present, and explain writing choices
Please include a portfolio of work that you’re most proud of, so you can tell stories about your experience and the impact you've had. We're interested in the content you’ve created, and want to understand how you work with a team to solve content problems.
This position is located in Chicago.