Instructional Manager at Elevate K-12
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
We are looking for a charismatic and vibrant individual to manage and oversee all day to day aspects of our virtual instruction programs. We need someone who can handle complex processes and think big picture with an eye towards detail. You will oversee Instructional processes of our Educational programs and ensure an outstanding experience for instructors and students alike. Finally, you will be helping to manage our most valuable asset…our amazing instructors and academic coaches.!
- Oversee Instructional Processes of the Elevate K-12 Educational programs
- Ensure quality and fidelity of program instruction through coaching oversight, observation, and professional learning
- Collaborate with field operations and academic operations team to meet the needs of the client
- Implement processes and procedures with data, ratings, coaching, and instruction
- Manage the instructional development preparation processes
- Provide program-specific oversight for General Education and Intervention
- Leverage data to inform coaching and professional learning for specific instructors/content/programs in General Education and Intervention
- Builds and delivers professional development for instructors
- Develops and delivers measurement tools
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least three years of related experience
- Experience in a commercial/corporate environment required
- Experience in the classroom and school administrator experience preferred
- Previous experience working with, collaborating with and evaluating teachers or other team members
- Deep knowledge of Pedagogical practices
- Attention to detail a must
- Demonstrated success managing multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously
- Experience working in a high-growth, start-up company a plus!
This position is required to work out of our downtown Chicago office at least one day a week.
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.