Lead, Content Quality
SPINS, a Chicago-based SaaS company, is seeking to hire a Lead, Content Quality for its Content Services team.
By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products.
WHO ARE WE?
- We eat collaboration and curiosity for breakfast
- We communicate quickly and succinctly
- We believe in roles instead of jobs
- We take initiative independently and hurdle challenges together
- We discuss, debate, decide and do with the same rapidity as we iterate our platform
- We are a talent ecosystem whose health is predicated on each individual’s ability to support every other individual’s success.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Someone energetic, empathic and earnest
- Someone who wakes each morning thinking of which opportunity they will grab today
- Someone that refuses to give up when the path isn’t paved
- Someone that consistently delivers quality work on schedule
- Someone who would rather build the right tool to do the job than wait until they’re handed one
- A creative thinker as adept at looking at the Big Picture as they are at the details
- An obsessive perfectionist that knows when to put down the paintbrush and ship
- The kind of person that can expertly use an Onion headline as an analogy in a serious strategy meeting.
WE'LL BE COUNTING ON YOU FOR...
The role requires experience in the Natural Products or Conventional Grocery Industry and knowledge of the departments, brands, products and attributes that fuel the industry. A passion for health and wellness and a desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment will be important for success.
You'll be upholding quality standards through maintaining quality control processes, ensuring data entry and accuracy standards are met. You'll be expected to deliver results on production scheduling and distribute incremental Quality Control checks to team members. In addition, you'll be contributing to new content initiatives and drive initiatives for improved auditing efficiency and automation. Your responsibilities will also include auditing product information on natural products utilizing images, manufacturer data, and SPINS partners as well as updating Content Services product information. You'll also communicate internal, cross-functional communication of audit findings, resolution and root cause analysis.
YOU PROBABLY HAVE...
- Bachelor’s Degree, Food Science or related field preferred
- 2 years’ experience in a natural/organic/specialty gourmet grocery retail environment
- 2 years’ experience analyzing large datasets and/or Master Data Management
- 2 years’ experience working with syndicated data (SPINS, The Nielsen Co., IRI and/or Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturing setting)
- Strong oral, written, interpersonal, organizational and project management skills
- Problem-solving mentality and ability to draw conclusions from data, summarizing results succinctly
- Ability to work independently and against compressed timelines
- Exposure to natural/organic/specialty gourmet grocery product sales data desired
- Exposure to systems analysis and/or coding languages a plus
- Adept at learning new technologies and business functions
- Maintained focus on customer satisfaction