The health and safety of Enova’s employees is our number one priority. Enova has not yet determined a return to office date, but will require all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before such date. Proof of vaccination will be required. Enova will consider exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis for those who need accommodation due to medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs or practices.
Reports to: Creative Director
About the role:
The Copy Lead develops and executes content strategy, and is responsible for the quality of copywriting within the organization. This role combines strategic thinking and execution of ideas, both big and small. The Copy Lead collaborates with marketing counterparts and contact center leaders to optimize SEO strategy, identify content placement opportunities and develop content with our customers top of mind. The ideal candidate has the ability to envision and design how content will be presented and distributed. They will also mentor, develop and directly manage a team of writers.
What you’ll do:
- Optimize content across a variety of channels: Emails, landing pages, display ads, blogs, etc.
- Collaborate with SEO leads to optimize content for key search terms, build out content tagging across all assets and improve domain authority through tactical SEO initiatives
- Advocate for customers through a mobile- and content-first approach, with clear and concise copywriting
- Create and maintain editorial calendars and content audits for our five business and consumer blogs
- Deliver quarterly content performance reporting and analysis
- Review our team’s work for brand voice, product accuracy and grammar
- Develop and maintain team processes via our internal wiki
- Partner with creative leadership in developing team best practices and increasing impact across the business
We're excited about you if you have:
- 5+ years in leading copy teams and content marketing, product marketing or a similar role
- A strong portfolio of digital marketing writing and editing examples
- In-depth understanding of advertising copywriting, content marketing, SEO and social media
- Creative problem-solving ability while working within a highly regulated industry
- Expert knowledge of AP Style
- Experience with making edits and updates within WordPress
- Experience pulling data from Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics and making strategic recommendations based on key insights
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in English, Communications or equivalent experience
- Plus, if you have experience with:
- Fintech and small business lending industries
- Influencer and social media marketing
About our Enova Studios team:
Enova Studios is a full-service in-house creative agency. We partner with our brands to concept and create ideas — both big and small — that accomplish our shared goal: selling our products and building our business. We work in small, collaborative teams on internal projects for Enova, as well as each of our 8 international brands. Our services include copy and content writing, digital design, UX design, front-end development, and production.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.