Manager, Curriculum Development at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The ServiceNow Training and Certification organization is highly adaptable, innovative, and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better. In this specific role, we are seeking a Curriculum Manager to help drive ecosystem success through the management and development of our partner and customer training portfolio focused on technical and non-technical personas.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage and lead a worldwide curriculum development team focused on developing innovative training solutions in various modalities.
- Prioritize work, establish goals and provide career development support for your team.
- Develop a roadmap for your training portfolio that focuses on administrators, implementers, and developer personas.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to establish and implement ServiceNow platform and functionality training content and certification for partners and customers.
- Report on development and release management process and progress on a regular basis.
- Assess ongoing needs and opportunities for new offerings as dictated by business needs and growth.
- Collaborate with marketing team and others to promote and position our overall portfolio and certification programs.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience in training and curriculum management. Experience with the ServiceNow Platform preferred.
- Expertise in a technical training role, with preference for ServiceNow or related software platforms, and/or managing a remote team of instructional designers across multiple regions and modalities
- Detailed understanding of all aspects of managing a curriculum development team program including instructional design, methodology, and creation, as well as skills assessments, operations, and marketing.
- Success building trust and rapport with ServiceNow product business units and partner managers.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills as well as commitment to quality.
- Strong operational expertise in adhering to and creating scalable processes.
- Understanding of and experience with certification development preferred.
- Experience with project management and strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.