Gladson maintains the largest, most up-to-date database of consumer packaged goods product information in the U.S. Our highly efficient process for capturing content supports shelf space planning, category management and nutrition programs, and is the power behind market research and e-commerce. Leading manufacturers, retailers and wholesalers rely on Gladson for the most complete and accurate product information and images.
We bring accuracy and profitability to the shelf. Our data, images and innovative shopper marketing solutions help you deliver a compelling shopper experience, improve performance at the shelf and reinforce your brand.
Manage the workload and ensure quality and consistency of images and data captured by adhering to Gladson's photography and data-capture guidelines. Exercises independent judgment resulting in accurate and timely resolution of exceptions and is accountable for the final decision about capture of information for products. Personally completes the accurate capture of all assigned images for population into the Gladson database.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take appropriate action to ensure daily goals are met; 75 products captured a day.
- Adheres to Gladson's image capture and data capture procedures.
- Works closely with the Gladson Operations team to ensure that there is a steady flow of product available for capture.
- Keeps supervisor informed on progress/issues as frequently as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Product photography experience
- Not required but a plus experience with Canon cameras and EOS utility software
- Strong leadership skills positive people skills, approachability, credibility and teamwork
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong computer skills
- Self-starter, independent thinking and decision making
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Need to lift up to 50 lbs. at times
- Need to be comfortable standing for 8 hours a day
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Technical certification/training in two or more of the following: photography, media arts, image editing, animation, digital imaging, graphic arts or an Associate Degree
- Customer Service experience
Gladson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, Veteran status, disability or national origin.