Manage the workload and ensure quality and consistency of images and data captured by adhering to Syndigo's photography and measurement guidelines. Exercises independent judgment resulting in accurate and timely resolution of exceptions and is accountable for the final decision about capture of information for products at the client's location. Personally completes the accurate capture of all assigned images for population into the Syndigo database.
This role is located in Syndigo's office in Lisle, Illinois.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take appropriate action to ensure daily delivery schedules are met
- Adheres to Syndigo's Remote Capture procedures in Photography, Measurement, and Data delivery
- Works closely with the client to ensure that there is a steady flow of product available for capture.
- Keeps Supervisor informed on progress/issues as frequently as requested.
- Other duties as assigned
- Photography experience
- Strong leadership skills positive people skills, approachability, credibility and teamwork
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Self-starter, independent thinking and decision making
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Technical certification/training in two or more of the following: photography, media arts, image editing, animation, digital imaging, graphic arts or an Associate Degree
- Customer Service experience