We are looking for amazing people diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join our team. We check our egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, work hard, move fast, and support each other. If that sounds like fun to you, please apply!
- This is a paid, contract opportunity with an expectation of approximately 20 hrs/month
- The hourly rate is $16.00/hour
- The project will run from January 6, 2020 through April 30, 2020 (with room to extend)
Centro’s Podcast Production contract role will put you in the driver’s seat to leverage your technical audio proficiencies in a professional, fast-paced environment. This exciting, project-based role will require you to hit the ground running on a podcast that’s quickly gaining steam in the advertising industry! Besides listeners in every major US city, we have global subscribers listening in from the UK, Germany, Japan and Australia, just to name a few places. We’re securing renowned advertising leaders to discuss many exciting topics in 2020.
The Centro podcast will have you will bring your unique audio skill set to Centro’s marketing team to drive and improve the production of our podcast. We expect you to be instrumental in running the show. In this role, you will work with a manager to guide you as our go-to audio connoisseur and technical expert for podcast recording sessions and post-production work.
- Work with manager on assigned tasks and projects related to recording, distribution, production and post-production of professional podcast
- Record podcasts using recording software and other recording tools for virtual guests
- Leverage recording software and editing knowledge to improve sound quality of recordings
- Proactively come up with ideas and strategies to bring efficiencies to our podcast production workflow process
- Merge and sync audio files and edit podcast episodes in audio/podcast editing software
- Other audio and video duties, as assigned by your manager
- Will need to be available on podcast recording days to handle core aspects of producing episodes. Possible schedule conflicts must be noted in advance as recording days are locked
- Assist or lead post-production editing work for podcast episodes
- Demonstrate and build step-based process for in-person and OTP podcast recordings
- Have some perspective or knowledge of podcast hosting services (BuzzSprout, Libsyn, etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced skill set in audio recording/podcasting is mandatory
- Strong demonstrated experience with audio recording software is required
- Audio/Video background/degree is preferred
- Moderate video production and editing skills are desirable and likely to be a part of the role
- Ability to work well under pressure on recording days with executive-level professionals
- Enjoys fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Podcast or other recording samples should be readily available upon request
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.
Read Full Job Description