PRODUCTION ARTIST (DIGITAL)
Digital Production Artist (Digital Producer)
The Digital Production Artist is responsible primarily for all aspects of creative production – such as project management, collaboration, maintaining scalability of client treatments and content, database population and maintenance, saving out, generating and optimizing creative assets, image cropping and resizing, image retouching and refining ad designs and layouts for optimal functionality and conversion rates. The DP will engage a number of proprietary software platforms in order to develop, test, manage and maintain the creative content. The DP collaborates closely with an internal cross-functional team to meet client campaign objectives and complete deliverables to an uncompromising standard.
- Production Execution - Deliver consistently great execution of production work. The DP will understand and adhere to client brand guidelines, successfully interact with designers, front-end developers, account managers, and engineers to optimize and deliver all creative assets to spec.
- Proactive Prioritization & Strong Coordination with cross teams - The DP will possess an innate ability to prioritize work among the team while handling multiple projects and consistently meeting deadlines to standard. The DP will take a proactive approach towards designers, engineers, account managers, and front-end developers in gaining/understanding the work.
- Production Efficiency & Automation – Analyze work process across teams and apply improvements to gain efficiency, cut production time, and improve quality of deliverables.
- Technical Proficiency & Industry knowledge – Demonstrate high proficiency in all standard production tools (Adobe Creative Suite, CC, Microsoft Office, proprietary ad tools).
- Subject Matter Expertise and Special Projects – Will actively collaborate in team, department and company level initiatives as a subject matter expert through the sharing of industry expertise, creativity, leadership and skills. Will drive and manage projects, working across teams to meet company and creative goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media or the equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years, preferred 5+ years’ experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Digital Production/Design experience
- Digital Image processing (cropping, manipulation, and retouching) experience
- Proficiency within the Adobe Creative Suite, CC and Microsoft Office
- Strong portfolio website, including image and design samples
- Ability to execute complex asset optimization, requiring a deep understanding of resolution/dpi, raster vs. vector, font management, file weight and other related digital imaging concepts