Production Artist (Remote) at Fetch Rewards
Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role:
Fetch Reward’s next step in evolving the shopping experience will require a Production Artist. This position can be based anywhere in the US.
Our production artist will work closely with the creative team to put the finishing touches on all Fetch marketing communications. As the final checkpoint in the creative design process, the production artist will ensure brand standards and production quality are in place to help bring our brand story to life across external and internal communications, owned properties and go-to-market assets.
- Scale, crop, retouch and adjust creative layouts and content.
- Iterate, revise and prepare pixel perfect designs based on supplied specifications.
- Version out approved creative to specs provided by marketing team.
- Ensure resolution, color, size specifications and accessibility compliance are up to standards.
- Work with Design Director and designers to iterate creative which ladders up to the Fetch Brand, attracts new shoppers and keeping current shoppers engaged.
- Collaboration with creative teammates (writers, illustrators, animators and creative leadership) to ensure creative adheres to brand standards
- Ability to ensure all co-branded content abides by both Fetch’s and partner brand’s visual guidelines.
- Prepare and retouch photography for use in partner communications and app
- Own tactical revisions to creative based on internal and partner feedback
- Evolve existing designs for new, international markets
- Preparing a variety of internal facing initiatives including Fetch branded goodies, signage, presentations, video content for production
- 2+ years’ production artist or design-related experience
- Demonstrated history and examples of in-market design deliverables
- Detailed digital editing skills
- Demonstrated history of detailed visual problem solving across a variety of mediums
- Solid layout skills
- Understanding of the digital world
- Commitment to high quality work and detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (most specifically Illustrator and Photoshop), familiar with Microsoft Office and google suite
- Ability to transform working design files from other designers into various exports
- Be motivated, curious and creative
- Great written and oral communicator
- Self-starter, resourceful and persistent in execution
- Collaborative spirit and building positive relationships
- Values feedback; able and willing to ask questions, seek suggestions from teammates
- Strong time management skills
- Hungry to help
Nice to haves:
- Bi-lingual in Spanish
- Animation (After Effects)
- Figma and HTML experience