Production Associate (Seasonal)
Jellyvision is hiring seasonal Production Associates
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need seasonal folks to help us.
During our very busy software implementation season, our production team delivers many customer-tailored versions of ALEX in a short period. Why so short? There’s a tiny window between when our customers design their employee benefits packages and when ALEX must be live online for those customers’ employees to use.
We make customer-specific versions by copyediting, formatting, testing, building, and otherwise doing whatever it takes to get each customer’s ALEX experience just right. We’re looking for seasonal Production staffers to help deliver perfect, customized versions of our software to our awesome customers and to contribute to our annual implementation process during our customers’ benefit election season.
Seasonal Production Associates work 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, from early August through October and are paid $18/hr.
- Edit content and data for spelling, grammar, and style.
- Copyedit customization scripts for grammar, spelling, and style.
- Investigate bugs (technical problems in the software).
- Communicate technical issues in a human way to customer-facing teams.
- Organize customer information to ensure that customer requests are completed on time.
- Prepare written instructions for our testing and implementation teams and translate technical information into customer-friendly language.
- Perform end-to-end and section-specific testing of customer content.
- Analyze product content and customer requests to identify important info and/or root cause as well as duplicate issues.
Experience & Skills
- Experience with copyediting, proofreading, technical writing, and/or quality assurance.
- Experience doing high-quality work with a quick turnaround.
- Experience with problem solving.
- Experience learning new software and tools.
- Communicates effectively
- Drives results
- Action Oriented
- Nimble Learning
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Customer Focus
- Instills Trust
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!