Proofreader at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Top-ranked national direct marketing agency is seeking a Proofreader. The ideal candidate will have 0-1+ years of experience in copy editing, proofreading, quality assurance, journalism, or copywriting, preferably in marketing communications or direct marketing. The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining excellence in all areas of proofreading and copy editing, along with miscellaneous tasks in support of on-demand marketing communications campaign management.
High attention to detail, time management, and prioritizing daily work are critical to success in the role. The applicant should have a passion for hunting typos while demonstrating topnotch editing and command of the English language, especially the written form, as well as sound judgment and an enthusiasm for automotive marketing communications. The position requires accuracy under the pressure of extremely tight deadlines, with a strong work ethic toward getting tasks completed, even with competing priorities. Must have excellent computer skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Edit and proofread copy to ensure there are no grammatical, syntax, formatting, or style errors
• Perform a thorough and precise review process, followed by a detailed comparison of all final copy to back-up documents in order to reduce in-market errors
• Check accuracy of all brands, products, logos, legal disclaimers, trademarks and copyrights
• Verify all phone numbers and URLs are accurate and functioning
• Work with cross-functional teams to achieve 100% accuracy on all marketing collateral • Maintain a library of current brand standards for multiple brands
• Maintain quality control procedure documentation and make recommendations to improve, as necessary
• Strong communication and administration skills are essential
• The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and will require no direct supervision
• Basic Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel)
• Knowledge of AP Style, Chicago Manual of Style and proofreaders’ marks
• Attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a remote location
• Salesforce and Adobe experience is a plus
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.