Being a Proposal Specialist iManage means…
You will be responsible for all Requests for Proposal (RFP) and Information Security Questionnaires (ISQ), as well as other new business or customer-related questionnaires, as they relate to the iManage organization and our technology solutions to prospective and existing customers. As part of the iManage Pre-Sales Team, you will support the sales efforts of the global sales team across all geographies.
You are highly interactive and will work closely with internal partners such as Compliance, Cloud Operations, Pre-Sales, and other business partners globally in order to meet critical timelines and provide accurate and timely information to potential customers. You will play an instrumental part in developing customer relationships by generating quality responses that positively impact next stage and win rates. You will also be responsible for maintaining the electronic library in the RFP/ISQ response system, ensuring all content is complete, correct and up to date.
iM Responsible For…
- Having ownership of the RFP/ISQ project timeline from beginning to end
- Working with sales, solutions engineering, legal, security, and other internal teams to craft an accurate and complete response to all RFPs and questionnaires
- Entering, modifying and maintaining all library entries within the RFP/ISQ response system (Loopio)
- Meeting all RFP/ISQ response deadlines as stated by the customer and managing the response process based on these deadlines
- Supporting Sales by responding to various security assessments, questionnaires and due diligence requests
- Reviewing and maintaining updates to functional, technical and company information received from internal subject matter experts
iM Qualified Because I have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- 3+ years of proposal creation experience in a cloud software environment
- Excellent written communication skills within a technical context
- Excellent project management and organization skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Experience with RFP response systems such as Loopio, RFPio, RFP360, etc
- A meticulous attention to detail across all aspects of data, language and grammar, and general layout and presentation
- An ability to interact effectively and professionally at all levels of seniority and across multiple cultures
- A strong working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/