Sales Enablement Content Manager
G2’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 904,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly 3 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About The Role
As the Sales Enablement Content Manager; this versatile role requires you to be innovative and ready to change course as needed -- you could be managing projects one day, collaborating with product marketing another, and creating training and process documentation the next. Reporting directly to our Head of Sales Training & Enablement, you’ll work closely with her and the Sales and Customer Success leadership teams to identify knowledge gaps, and create role-specific training and process documentation. You will also project manage Sales Enablement launches from initial ideation to People Enablement -- and ultimately adoption, revenue and results for G2.
- Work in tandem with the Sales Enablement and Product Marketing teams to create and maintain compelling, engaging and effective digital content and playbooks to support new hire onboarding and ongoing trainings
- Proactively manage the sales content library to ensure accuracy, relevancy and utilization
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success leadership teams to document role-specific processes that will drive increased efficiencies
- Assist with the organization of sales kickoffs and build content in partnership with relevant teams
- Oversee the project management of varying initiatives related to enabling the sales team to sell as effectively and efficiently as possible
- 3-5+ years experience in sales, sales training or product marketing with a deep understanding of sales processes and principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative digital content
- Experience in creating digital end-to-end process documentation and training content
- Exceptional project management skills, both with internal and external stakeholders
- Superior organizational skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and deadlines and work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven; goal oriented; naturally curious, fast learner; obsessively detail-oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in Salesforce; Google Suite or MS Office
- Prior administrator-level use of learning management software (Bridge); understanding of adult learning and development concepts, in addition to the leading selling methodologies a plus
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.