We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes but for what it makes possible for the world. Our first-of-its-kind Cloud Manufacturing Platform™ represents a new, more sustainable infrastructure to design, make, and move physical goods in the digital age. Working with companies across a variety of industries – from growing startups to Fortune 500 companies – Fast Radius helps customers with all stages of the manufacturing process from new product development to ongoing part production. We have recently announced our intent to become a publicly-listed company as the next step in scaling our vision for the future of design, manufacturing, and logistics.
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven, top talent from Sales Enablement or marketing strategy with a passion for driving growth and productivity in sales organizations.
The ideal candidate has an analytical mind with the ability to act as a trusted adviser and business partner to Sales leaders, while working cross functionally with sales, marketing, and product. The ideal candidate must be comfortable with ambiguity and adept at prescribing and prioritizing processes and tools to meet business problems. This role combines the creative process of designing prescriptive programs and strategies, with the “business end” of operationalizing these programs with field teams to ensure they are executed and produce results.
Responsibilities and Outcomes:
- You will be supporting our Sales and Marketing Leaders to design and execute custom sales programs that drive results. Ultimately delivering prescriptive programs quarterly.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales leadership in the content creation and management that is housed in the sales content library.
- Build and maintain call library for best practices across the sales funnel
- Updates and organizes all GTM material for relevant sales reps, and often also maintains content in other systems like the CRM, and sales enablement resources used.
- Partner with Sales Trainer on creation, deployment and maintenance of learning content, on-demand courseware, instructor-led training, and associated resources. Includes comprehensive playbook for Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives.
- Updates and organizes all material for relevant sales reps, and often also maintains content in other systems like the CRM, and sales enablement resources used.
- Develop and execute audit processes for our Sales Enablement resources to ensure content is always fresh, discoverable, and relevant within all platforms.
- Work with marketing to identify and prioritize content to create to enable the sales team
- Maintain our line card, company intro deck, technology specific decks, and use case specific presentations
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience in content management, consulting, and / or program management at fast-paced / fast-growing organizations
- Experience building strategies and processes from scratch
- Creativity balanced with an ability to successfully drive projects to completion with strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate autonomouslyAbility to work cross-functionally across teams
- Experience in sales enablement or marketing content creation Exceptional communication and public speaking skills
- Bachelor or University Degree, or relevant work experiences
- Experience designing sales programs, campaigns, and go-to-market strategies
- Experience following brand guides to develop template materials such as powerpoint decks
- Experience or interest in graphic or instructional design
- Knowledge of sales call intelligence tools (e.g., Gong, Chorus) and B2B lead databases (e.g., Zoominfo)
- Knowledge of sales outreach automation tools (e.g., Outreach, Salesloft)
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description