Senior Content Designer (Long-Term Contract) at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- This is a supporting role in the Content Design team responsible for helping to shape the content for digital experiences large and small. In this role, you will participate in activities related to evaluating, restructuring, and deploying content to meet established client goals.
- You'll work with senior content strategists/copywriters while also collaborating with user experience and visual design consultants. Our ideal candidate is naturally curious, enjoys working in a team environment, and is eager to learn more about content strategy and copywriting in a fast-paced, innovative agency environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting senior Content Design team members in all content strategy / copywriting activities
- Creating content strategy documentation, including content inventories, audits, migration plans, migration tracking, and process workflows
- Developing a strong understanding of our client's and their competitors' businesses
- Collaborating with the project team on solution states and vision for the future
- Growing your digital content strategy knowledge ; staying up-to-date on emerging trends and practices
- Demonstrating time management, problem-solving and organizational skills; adapting quickly to changing priorities
- Working in a fast-paced team environment, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Contributing knowledge, research, and insight to the design community at Rightpoint
What you need to have:
- A portfolio showing examples of web content (driving traffic, building engagement, and optimizing user experience) as well as the ability to write in a variety of tones and voices
- Familiarity of holistic user-centered design processes
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Detail-oriented mindset; productive without compromising quality
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet daily deadlines and capable of operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 1+ years of experience as a content strategist, copywriter, or in an integrated marketing environment (or similar role)
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, such as Journalism, Communications, Marketing, English, Media Studies, Library Sciences, etc.
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We're a start-up at heart and we're able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain's Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of "Fastest Growing Companies," 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!