Senior Content Specialist at The Marketing Store
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
The Senior Content Specialist is an excellent visual storyteller with experience working across a variety of mediums. This position is a key member of the creative department and will work with other members of the team to create engaging visual content for clients, company websites, social media, marketing collateral and email campaigns as well as proactively developing ideas that will help our agency and our clients engage customers like no other. The main responsibility is to craft creative and compelling content that motivates, educates, and inspires within an environment that empowers creatives to explore and promote new ideas.
- Developing content utilizing visual storytelling and leveraging a solid foundation in videography, graphic design, motion graphics and photography.
- Assist in content collection and development for internal channels including, but not limited to, office screens, monthly newsletter, award submissions, social media, all-agency meetings/streams.
- Collaborate with creative teams to elevate our visual content storytelling.
- Track and share emerging content trends to ensure our work stays fresh and modern.
- Effectively facilitate and proactively manage our digital asset library.
- Partner with senior designer to develop digital images and animated graphics. Provide additional digital design support as needed across all channels.
- Manage production timelines to ensure content fits into distribution plans and meets production specifications.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors in Visual Communications
- 8-10+ years of experience in conceptual development and delivery of video, photography and audio within a Digital Agency.
- Expert level in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition and
- Strong multimedia storytelling skills.
- Proven experience with DSLR cameras, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and the rest of Adobe creative suite.
- Strong knowledge of video editing and production for web and mobile devices.
- Strong understanding of how to digitize, encode, and deliver those formats through existing channels like YouTube, Vimeo and Microsoft Stream.
- Fluency in both Mac and Microsoft Windows environments.
- Agency experience a plus.
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.