Senior Copywriter at Rewards Network
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:14 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021
Become a creative senior copywriter at a fast-growing FinTech company, a highly energized playground where brilliant minds come together to help local restaurants grow, while partnering with some of the biggest loyalty programs in the world. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. We’re looking for a conceptual copywriter who can stun us and our clients with creativity, vision, and eloquence. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, read on.
What you’ll do with us:
There’s no “typical day” in your job because every day is a new medium, a new message, and a new chance to write brilliant words. You’ll pivot between B2B, B2C, and internal communications at a fluid pace. That said, here are a few things you will be expected to deliver consistently:
· Written copy for a variety of audiences, including restaurant owners and dining members, while adhering to multiple brand guidelines for some of the leading names in loyalty and ensuring all communications stay “on brand” for each of our many partners
· Exacting attention to detail, whether it’s punctuating your copy, answering a brief, or staying true to a brand’s tone and style
· A love of collaborating with your team members — creative directors, art directors, designers, and developers — as well as multiple departments ranging from sales to legal, to consistently deliver polished, award-worthy work
· An up to date knowledge of the restaurant industry (including evolving dining guidelines, the latest foodie trends, and hot restaurant openings) to help reaffirm Rewards Network’s place as a thought leader and industry expert
Who you are:
· 5-8 years of experience, preferably in an agency setting
· Bachelor’s degree in related field
· Skilled in writing clear, concise, engaging, and grammatically correct copy
· Ability to write across a variety of channels, including, but not limited to web, email, direct mail, blogs, e-books, and social media
· Strong knowledge and understanding of the digital marketing industry; restaurant industry experience a plus
· Strong attention to detail for copy editing and proofreading
· Demonstrates the ability to review existing materials, capture appropriate in‐house resources, and identify further research needs to begin a project
· Ability to generate and develop creative marketing ideas
· Experience following brand style guidelines
· Excellent collaboration and communication skills
Organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities for multiple stakeholders and business partners
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description