Senior Marketing Content Writer at All Campus
The Senior Marketing Content Writer is a versatile marketing professional who excels in dynamic environments and constantly challenges themselves to elevate the quality of their work. This person is equally able to develop short, impactful banner ad copy and 2,000-word blog articles while incorporating university clients’ stylistic preferences and branding into the final content.
In addition to developing collateral for a diverse range of clients and degree programs, this role works closely with managers across the company to develop effective marketing communications strategies.
The Senior Marketing Content Writer also works cross-departmentally in support of the All Campus’ own marketing and sales initiatives. This work includes developing website content, managing the company’s and client’s PR strategy, managing select social media accounts, editing RFPs, and other associated activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write and edit a broad range of marketing communications for existing and new university clients and All Campus, including website content, emails, career guides, SEO articles, banner ads, social media posts, and fliers
- Manage All Campus and client public relations initiatives as needed, including the development and distribution of press releases, pitches and social media posts; report on effectiveness/impact
- Edit specific client deliverables and a range of All Campus internal documents
- Work with managers across the company to develop effective content strategies and creative content
- Provide select quality assurance assistance (as dictated by the Marketing Content Manager or EVP of Marketing) for junior writers, including proofreading and checking sources/references
- Collaborate with client services and design teams to complete assignments effectively, efficiently and on deadline
- Interview faculty members and other client subject matters
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, marketing communications/advertising, or a related field
- At least seven years of professional writing experience
- An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates proficiency developing a variety of written content types, such as press releases, SEO blog articles, emails, social media posts, website pages, brochure copy and other marketing collateral
- Ability to seamlessly shift between different brand voices and styles to capture the unique voice of each client
- Demonstrated research and interviewing skills and ability to apply research findings to adjust content messaging
- Ability to quickly absorb knowledge about client degree programs and associated disciplines and develop creative and effective communication strategies and messaging
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying long-term and short-term deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and co-workers at all levels